Southampton's Number One Choice For Guitar Lessons !
- Do you want to improve your guitar playing but need the right help and guidance?
- Are you someone who would like to learn guitar but not sure how to get started?
- Are you already playing guitar but are frustrated and want to get better?
- Do you feel like it's taking too long to get to the next level?
- Do you want FAST results and for learning guitar to be FUN?
Is this how you feel?
- Do you feel like your guitar playing isn't going anywhere fast?
- Are you tired of trying to teach yourself?
- Do you feel that it's taking too long to get to the next level?
- Does it still not sound "right" when you play guitar?
- Can you only play bits and pieces but desperately want to be able to play what you want?
- Do you freeze up when playing in front of other people?
- Do you want to know exactly what to learn and in the right order?
- Are you overwhelmed by all the conflicting information about learning guitar out there?
I know EXACTLY what you're going through. Like many people, I was once really frustrated with my guitar playing, right up until I found a great guitar teacher who changed my life and made me into the player and teacher I am today!
I doubted I would ever play the way I wanted to, but he showed me the "missing links" and how to get results FAST, removing all of the frustration from trying to teach myself…
Fact is, LOTS of people feel this way. Very few actually do something about it!
I'm here to help you...
You need a teacher with a plan to help you and proven methods for getting results.
You don't need "natural talent" or more youtube lessons. You need to be taught, trained and given the tools to succeed by someone who understands your needs.
I have helped hundreds of guitar players from Southampton and I want to help you too.
Benefits of taking lessons with me.
- Lessons are based with YOUR personal music and guitar goals in mind so that you can progress FASTER and EASIER without distractions.
- I will show you HOW and WHAT to practice so that you'll always be on the right track.
Whatever your specific needs are and whatever problems you’re having - I can help you!
Why choose me for guitar lessons?
I offer unique, personal guitar training:
I have been specifically trained in teaching and have been working in education since 2002. I have taught thousands of guitar lessons to people from Southampton who all are unique with various learning styles and different needs.
I have several ways of teaching my students as not every person is the same or learns in the same manner. Some teachers simply instruct their students without finding out what it is their students ACTUALLY want to be able to play on guitar. I prefer to teach the PERSON sat in front of me and treat you as an individual.
I am proud to say that I teach guitar lessons to people from Southampton of all ages, with a wide range of abilities from complete beginner to professionals and am happy to play a (small) part in their musical adventures and lives!
I will not only show you “what to play” but, more importantly- HOW TO PLAY IT.
Are your lessons right for me?
To ensure that we get the most out of working together, please consider the following before contacting me:
- Do you want to get much better at playing guitar as fast as possible?
- Do you want your guitar playing to sound as good as it can be?
- Do you want to find out how easy it can be to get to the next level?
- Do you want to learn everything you need to play the way you want to?
- Do you want learning guitar to be flexible and FUN!?
If you've answered yes to these questions then get in touch! I can definitely help you just as I've helped hundreds of others...
My lessons are NOT for you if:
- You can not commit to weekly lessons right now.
- You just want to learn some more licks and tricks.
- You want to learn classical, flamenco or country styles. (I've nothing against these styles, I just don't teach them!)
- If you're looking for the cheapest guitar lessons in town.
- You are not willing or able to practice between lessons.
What shall I do next?
I understand how scary starting something new can be or how intimidating change can be but don’t worry!
I’ve been there, lots of my students have been there too but I have found that the best thing to do is to try. To give it a go and hopefully see what a difference having lessons will do for your guitar playing. You won’t know until you give it a shot…
The worst thing you can do now for your guitar playing is to do NOTHING.
I offer a FREE trial lesson with no obligation to continue lessons with me and nothing for you to lose.
I really want to find out how I can help you today and hope you're just as excited as me to get going!